A case study on how we moved Organics Alive from WooCommerce to Shopify to improve processes.
Shopify Development & Consulting
Our goal here was to move Organics Alive from WooCommerce to Shopify. Jennie McGuirk created the design direction & branding. I helped setup the Shopify system, pages & processes.View Website
- Review old site, understand problem, review new design material & connecting the dots.
- Setup the System
- Created a new Shopify account, configured store details, users, payment, checkout, shipping, delivery & notifications.
- Setup store layout
- Installed theme, adjusted CSS styles to match layout & adjusted Liquid templates to tinker with store logic.
- Setup functionality & automation
- Integrated Mailchimp for email marketing automation; Integrated GoAffPro for affiliate marketing; Integrated Metafields Guru for product page customization; Integrated Store Locator to map distributors.
- Test & Ship
- Tested the site on modern browsers & devices; Integrated Google Analytics & Shipped within two months.
- $250,000 (2021)Up 25% y/y
- $200,000 (2020)
- 36,713 (2021)Dn 10% y/y
- 40,829 (2020)
- Conversion Rate
- 2.53% (2021)Up 24% y/y
- 2.05% (2020)
- Returning Customers
- 34.51% (2021)Up 58% y/y
- 21.9% (2020)
"It runs smoothly. We do about 250k with zero advertising!"View Website
- Todd Salemi, Founder & President of Organics Alive
Ready to improve your website's experience?
First contact me by booking time to speak with me. We’ll discuss your plans and figure out whether we'll be able to improve your product together.Book a Project Chat